Saturday, February 16, 2013

MOUNTAINS - AIR MUSEUM (2011)



Mountains are one of my favourite bands: every offering they send out into the world contains transmissions which, for me, evoke a sensation of such raw, sweet, slow and organic growth; blissful tones which resonate somewhere deep within my chest, and then in a calm and liquid outward movement, trail into my toes, fingers, neck, brain and mind. In Air Museum, the oft-sampled freefall of weather and natural cycles and warming guitar drones meld with new and rich waves of bubbling synthesizer tones, painting valleys in my mind of bluegold crystal lakes and long eons of meditative languor. This is music for the cultivation and celebration of a calm, peaceful world.

Listen below or stream here.

- sneeks

No comments:

Post a Comment